To save you time, you can self-record your interview. When you're ready, click the "Start Interview" button.
1. Please introduce yourself.
2. What problem is your company solving and why?
3. Tell us about your API.
4. How important is the developer experience for APIs?
5. How does a developer begin using your API and what’s the developer journey?
6. From the developer’s experience, what’s an area you wish companies would improve and why?
7. How is your company embracing the new developer, who might use no or low code?
8. Why should companies offer APIs?
9. For companies with new APIs, how can they attract developers and go-to-market?
10. How can companies build a business around their API?
11. How can we make APIs safer, secure, and ethical for people?
12. Any final thoughts?